Thursday, February 8, 2007

Josh

Josh was my English-class-deskmate in the first nine weeks of the first year. Then, we met in Physics class this year as deskmate again. We were sitting in the last row so I could read books sometimes although with guilty feeling to Mrs. Duda. She is an extremely kind but extremely boring teacher. I controled myself not to talk to him 'cause I don't want to distract him from listening to the teacher. But till I noticed his shoes. His shoes' front part was wrapped around with a grey band, which sometimes would fall off and revelt his toes. I was so surprised that one day I wrote" why didn't you buy a new pair of shoes" on the paper and showed to him. He smiled and said the shoes were really comfortble. . .
Now, it's in the third nine-week period. We are deskmate again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling!would you please change the color????it hurts my eyes!!haha

Anonymous said...

darling,would you please change the color? it hurts my eyes!!