Tomorrow will start a new semester.
I have to say goodbye to Mrs. Booth who always encourage me, praise me and provide me books. She treated everyperson equally. Even though you are a foreigner, she makes you feel you are there with everybody else.
Then, no study hall is left, which means I have no time to read my book! Additional two English class will fill my other time! I will be pretty busy I hope! Not like now, having nothing to do, feeling hallow inside.
I have to say goodbye to Mrs. Booth who always encourage me, praise me and provide me books. She treated everyperson equally. Even though you are a foreigner, she makes you feel you are there with everybody else.
Then, no study hall is left, which means I have no time to read my book! Additional two English class will fill my other time! I will be pretty busy I hope! Not like now, having nothing to do, feeling hallow inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment