Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Jenny,
I believe dreams will come true if we persue it. Just keep that faith, some day, it will come to you before you know it. Everyone will come through this period-fear, confusing, lost, suspect... to the indefinite future. I don't know whether I had come through or still in it. Maybe my chanllenge doen't come yet. Big chanllenges are always in store. Don't be afraid the unfortune you may come across. Face it, you will find they look much more scary than they really are. Then, my present to your 18th-birthday is useful to you sometimes. You will get yourself back, I believe. But it may take time and determination which both you possess.
Here is a extract from "Rebecca".
"I suppose sooner or later in the life of everyone comes a moment of trial. We all of us have our particular devil who rides us and torments us, and we must give battle in the end. "
It's not so proper to use in here. But, you know. And the picture is sun rising from the Atlantic ocean, a picture that I took in Bradley Beach on Thanksgiving. It is a new start.

No comments: